Friday, September 9, 2011

REVIEW: Almay Smart Shade Foundation and Concealer

Hi Beauties here is a another post of the "worst" foundation and concealer EVER that I have come across to! It's the Almay Smart Shade Foundation and Concealer in Medium 300. First of all I got this as a 2 for 1 deal at Target (one of my Favorite Stores) for such a good deal for about $7.00usd. I'm not a huge fan of Almay products besides using their pressed powder. Now I tried this product about a month half ago because its "Summer" and I need something light like a tinted moisturizer. Secondly, this product has a horrible color selection (which not in favor) and OMG its so so so runny. Third, it is a VERY light coverage. Buildable, eh. Lastly, it felt sooooooo greasy on my skin after a few hours if I forget to retouch my make up with pressed powder, and in addition I have oily skin SO it broke me out horrendously Not to mention the concealer is awful. No bueno mama's 
So I'm suffering with acne scars :( and it's been month and half...and counting
The only good thing about this product is the shade Medium did magically turns to my perfect shade and skin tone, odd, and that it contains spf 15. It's also not tested on animals, fragrance free and hypoallergenic but I'm still not a happy camper. Sorry Almay, your product made my skin broke out and I'm not feeling beautiful (deep sigh)... so my next post that I will be blogging about My Ultimate Goal To Have Flawless and Perfect Skin...

So you beautiful ladies out there have dry skin and want that sheer and natural look, this maybe the product that you will like. And to my fellow oily skin beauties, Beware lol.


 look how runny it appears on my hand




What is your worst and awful foundation and concealer?


FTC Disclaimer:
I bought this product with my own money. This review contain my own personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences with the said products and are not influenced by the sponsor, brand, or company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...