Monday, September 12, 2011

ELF BEAUTY EYE MANUAL: EVERYDAY EYE EDITION



Hi dolls!
I forgot to blog about this e.l.f Beauty Eye Manual and it's been sitting in my blog-pile for sometime now...
It includes 12 eyeshadows not matte, one eyeliner pencil, one eyeshadow applicator and a mirror. As well as a step by step guide to creating two very wearable looks day and night. It includes a cheap looking face charts that you can take notes on which I like. This is one of their back-to-school edition and did get this for $4.99usd at my local Walgreens store. I'm not sure if e.l.f still have this on their website, I didn't bother to check...



Swatches, scroll down...





Holy my arm is hairy, that's unattractive lol



FTC Disclaimer:
I bought this product with my own money. This review contain my own personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences with the said products and are not influenced by the sponsor, brand, or company.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...