Monday, August 8, 2011

Update: Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Hi Beauties!
This is an update of Physician's Formula Eye-Booster 2-in-1 Lash boosting eyeliner and serum.



I only have an image of my eyelashes of week one because I really don't like taking close-up pictures of my eyes. I know I'm a poor sport but I'm being honest. Plus the pictures didn't turn out nice, shrug.
Like I said, I have it in Ultra Black and I'm so in love with the felt-tip "brush" type applicator because it really does allow me to control over the thickness of my line. So I notice the length of my lashes and was so impressed because like I mention earlier, my lashes grew in one week. However, it's still thin BUT it's no longer SHORT! The result: HAPPY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...