Monday, August 8, 2011

Review: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat



Hi Dolls!
So it's another review! I thought this would be my Holy Grail Top coat but it's another disappointment. 
I first applied Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in 370 "No Hard Feelings" (one coat) and waited for two minutes, afterwards apply one coat of  the Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat(according to the directions).
It claims 30 seconds to set and your manicures staying beautiful up to 10 days. 
Well first of all, it did dry within 30 seconds but the downfall, it chipped later while I was doing some cleaning! or maybe because I'm so heavy handed... not sure but I remove the nail polish because I feel there was no point in keeping my mani up to 10 days.


But what I do like about this product is it has that high gloss superior shine and double UV filters.


Have you try this product? What's your favorite or HG insta-dri or anti-chip top coat??? Please share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...