Sunday, August 21, 2011

Review: e.l.f. Essential Beauty School 32-Piece Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 1



Hi dolls! Well I picked up the e.l.f. Essential Beauty School 32-Piece Eyeshadow Palette Vol.1 in Natural at Target a couple of weeks ago. It's under their Beauty School line LE for $5.00usd and I'm super stoked because that's the way to win my heart because if you ever order anything from their website, it takes weeks to ship out. But I'm only speaking from my experience so ch-!!! 


Okay back to the palette... (blogging in the middle of the night-scattered brain)


 I love the color selection it's a wide range of "natural" shades from mattes, shimmers, glittery finishes and what not


I do recommend to use a creamy base (image above no base or primer) to get the colors to stick and also for long lasting shadow, apply their e.l.f. primer.


Pros:

  • The colors are pigmented. 
  • Versatile.
  • Long lasting with E.L.F. primer (I have oily lids *sad face). 
  • Very affordable $5.00
Cons:
  • The eye shadows are powdery.
  • The packaging is made of thin plastic so it's not sturdy at all.

Did you guys pick up any e.l.f. Beauty School Line products when it was available at your local Target and Walgreen Stores?

FTC Disclaimer:
None of the item mentioned were given to me for free. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...