Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Review: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Hair Color

Hi Dolls! This is just my intake of the Clariol Nice N Easy Color Blend Foam and I picked the shade in Light Ash Brown 6A.
The pros about this product is it's easy to apply-hair color formula that begins as a liquid and mix it with 3 shakes to build a foam. Then you would squeeze the foam  (from the bottle) into your hand and apply it to your hesd using your fingertips (of course wearing plastic gloves). Well that's a quick 1-2-3 step.

Now the downfall, I' m not a big fan of Clairol hair dye products but this item was given to me for free and I needed a change and new color in my life before I hit the big 31 (last month). What I don't understand is why people rave so much about this product. It's okay and I do like the results of the shade I picked out for myself but during the process of applying it to my hair I couldn't stand the awful smell to it. It didn't have that chemical and toxic smell but more of a malt liquor, homeless drunk smell. I'm not exaggerating or cray cray because I'm one of those people who can smell anything from distance and within instance.So there I am dying my hair and my sisters and daughter saying I smell like "beverage" it's a word I taught my daughter to say to substitute any alcohol. I'm one of those people who can't stand the smell of sloppy drunks and it irks me that my hair smell like it.

I refuse to even waste my money on this and wouldn't suggest any of my friends to use it unless they're drunk themselves lol
FTC Disclaimer:
It seems redundant to put a disclaimer on this post but I did receive this item as a gift from a friend All my reviews contain my own personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences with the said products and are not influenced by the sponsor, brand, or company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...