Thursday, August 4, 2011

My July Favorites

€here is a collection of products i am loving for this month. let's start off with skincare: my yes to carrots exfoliating and soothing mud mask for my oily skin and suki exfoliate foaming cleanser i use both of these products twice a week and so in love with. i like the way my face feels, so soft and lovely.  olay toner really gets the job done! i like to apply this on my face and all around my neck and behind my ears. as you can see, i already used up half of the bottle of garnier "the brusher" i absoutely love it so much! hands down for this cleanser! i wouldn't really consider the garnier ultra-lift anti-wrinkle eye roller as my favorite but thats the first thing i pick up if i didnt get enough sleep.


so portland was finally getting into the summer and hot weather and i try not to wear any foundation and just it bare-naked but there are times i do need the coverage so i'll mixed my foundation with my moisturizer and besides using my sigma f-80 kabuki brush, i also been using my e.l.f. powder brush and it works the same as my sigma. for my concealer its cover girl €€and olay simply ageless in 220 and i apply bare minerals veil to set my concealer. and lastly, its my clinique blushwear cream stick in glow blush.

so what's your july favorites? please comment and share!
ps i'd found a way to add a 'respond' button to my comments so i'm stoked about that! hopefully tomorrow but for now good night my loves xxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...