Saturday, August 20, 2011

Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls, Please Stick To The Rivers

 Do you like the title? lol It's a verse from TLC "Waterfalls" song... I'd thought I share some pictures of me and my family at Multnomah Falls. It's a 30 minute drive from Portland and one of Oregon's must-see attraction!
About Multnomah Falls:
According to Native American lore, Multnomah Falls was created to win the heart of a young princess who wanted a hidden place to bathe. Although you can see the top portion of the falls from the highway, to view both tiers you have to walk to the viewing area located in a carved-out opening in the rock face. Tilting your head up in the narrow rocky confines of the steep cliffs, you get a mind-boggling perspective on the sheer magnitude of the falls. (via Oregon.com)


 My baby sis "Dollface"

 Yes! I reached the bridge!
Oregonians love our green and clean air.

My sisters, daughter and Mia

It was a pleasant walk but I was breaking a sweat because I had my little precious in my baby carrier and she is growing so fast. She slept through the short "hike" while her older sister enjoyed it and wanted to hike all the way to the very top. But I didn't allow her to hike to the top of the mountain because after the bridge, there are no railings, ropes and etc to hold on to and it can be very dangerous.

I hope you enjoy the pictures my love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...