Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review: Wet n Wild Go For The Gold Collection

(with flash)
without flash

without flash

Hi Beauties!
I finally got my hands on the Wet n Wild Go For The Gold LE at my local Fred Meyers store. Rite-Aid and Walgreens were sold out. I absolutely and insanely love these (24 Karat Gold) gorgeous shades and they're perfect for the summer. I didn't get these two items as a BOGO (I wish!) But I still got a steal for them as buy 1 get 1 half off!

Shades:
33579 The Glided Age (Trio-eye shadows)
33581 Everything Under The Sun (5shades-bronzer)

I'm drooling over these gorgeous 3 shades and so impressed of the eyelid shade GOLD, so lovely and they're all pigmented.
The bronzer consists of 5 shades to create a soft and sun-kissed look.
Both are retail for $2.99 each

please don't mind the quality of the pictures, i'm not sure whats wrong with my camera

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Very nice pictures, I love the way you do your reviews. You are such a pretty girl, I just love to read your blog.

HeyMa said...

thanks doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...