Saturday, July 9, 2011

Review: E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush and Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder





 With all this hype I'd finally got my hands on the E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush at Target. This powder brush is so soft, dense and so easy to use. I consider it as my multi-functional brush and use it to apply foundation (as my back-up foundation brush), powder, bronzer, and blush. 
What I like about this flat top is, it allows you to stipple on liquid foundation and it leaves a full coverage flawless finish and I mainly use this as a foundation brush, powder and bronzer.
The packaging looks like a high end professional brush and just for $3 this beauty on a budget is Sold once again!
So yes I do like this brush because its inexpensive and would buy it again to stock it 


(don't mind my chip nail lol)




I also had to pick up E.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (also $3) which is a very popular product from ELF. It is said to be the dupe of Nars Orgasm and Laguna set.
It has that healthy and youthful glow to your cheeks, peachy shimmer blush on one side and a bronzy shimmer bronzing powder on the other side (duo) It blends nicely and very pigmented.


According to their website:
Creates a healthy and natural glow all year long. The Blush highlights the cheeks to add a flush of color, while the Bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition.
Directions: Brush on the “bronze” to the hollow of the cheeks for definition and dust around the face line to create a healthy glow. Use the “blush” on the apple of the cheeks to create a subtle healthy glow.
Verdict: WINNER!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...