Sunday, July 3, 2011

Garnier The Brusher Microbead Cleanser, Purifying Formula , Combination Skin

I have been using this product for three weeks now (daily), and notice some improvement on my skin I do have oily skin but due to the seasons change, my skin is a combination of dry and oily skin. I need a product that won't clogged up my pores, that is an oil-free cleanser that deeply exfoliates so I picked up this product at my very favorite drugstore Target last month for a womping sale price $3.49. I don't recall the actual price....I think its under $6, not sure. My skin feels nice, smooth and for these past three weeks no breakouts besides the small pimple that came knocking on my mustache area yesterday... But that's because of sweat and oily skin during this hot weather (t-zones).
I do love the scent and anything with microbeads I'm SOLD! Overall I love this product ☺

According to Garnier:
Product Details: Deeply exfoliates + purifies pores. Oil-free. A unique daily cleanser with a soft exfoliating brush + a purifying gel with refining microbeads to deep clean pores and lift out impurities. Gentle enough to use everyday.
 
Directions: Twist The Brusher counterclockwise to open. Turn upside down and squeeze bottle to release gel. Twist to close. Gently massage into face in circular motions, excluding the eye area. Rinse face with water. Rinse brush and store with cap on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...