Friday, July 8, 2011

Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Hi Dolls, this isn't a review but a free product that I received from their Facebook fan page months ago. Now I have really short eye lashes and my eyes are so sensitive so any make-up, contacts, falsies and eye glasses it irrates my eyes but I'm so determined to have long and glamorous eyelashes that I will try anything. Plus its free! So why not give it a try. I have the Eyeliner+Serum in Ultra Black.

I do like the felt-tip "brush" type applicator because it will allow the control over the thickness of your line depending on how you apply it. You can get a super thin line or a thicker line but take note, it dries quickly.

I heard that Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara and Rimmel's Lash Accelerator Mascara are good products that live up to the hype. Let's see if the Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum live up to the lash growth it claims
I will do a review in 4 weeks and will post up images of the results.

According to their website:
Its a high-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, all in one easy step!
Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
Innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition.
High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant with growing long, thick lashes.

Price :  $10.95 you can find this at any drugstore and it comes in three different shades.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...