Friday, June 3, 2011

Review: Maybelline SuperStay Concealer 24HR






Hi Dolls!
This concealer is a homerun for me! I picked up Medium Beige (40), although it looked a bit light in the bottle, and Deep Beige (50) was too dark (deep sigh) so I mix the two shades and it somewhat covers well under my eyes and the good news is, it stays all day and true to it's name... According to Maybelline website: Conceals imperfections, flaws and under-eye darkness for 24 hours 


The downfall is, if you don't prep and apply a primer you will end up with a cakey mess. The formula dries super fast and I'm such a turtle when applying my concealer so I suggest you have to blend it fast with your ring finger. In addition, I'm disappointed with the selection of colors. 
The shades are Ivory, Cream, Light, Medium Beige and Deep Beige.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...