Friday, June 3, 2011

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser


I had heard so many ravings and hype about the Clean & Clear Morning Burst line, and  that being Oil Free, I decided to give it a try.
I have been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for the past two months now and I can honestly say, I love love love the scent (fruity) and the little beads (it burst not exfoliate "cleanse").
It helps my face feel fresh & does cleanse out some impurities. 
I do have a confession, I washed my face with this product more than 3X that it dries out my skin and I'm telling you, please only use this twice a day (day/night).

PROS: contains vitamin C and ginseng helps nourish skin while removing the dirt oil and impurities, won't clog pores, citrus fragrance, very affordable $5
CONS: if you are acne-prone it tend to dry out the skin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...