Tuesday, June 14, 2011

E.L.F. Studio Tinted Moisturizer Review

Hi Dolls!


So I ordered some E.L.F. products a few months and finally tried their E.L.F. Studio Tinted Moisturizer in Sand because Summer is here and needed something light on my skin and not that heavy feeling of foundation because the last thing I want to experience is my foundation melting and that sticky feeling. They have very few color selections and I do need a darker shade, maybe in Almond. 




First of all, I have super sensitive skin, combination of dry and oily skin (T-zone). It has such a high SPF (20), and it also contains mineral oil, which isn't great for my skin because after using this, I did break out with a pimple here and there. You would think this product is worth it because it's from their Studio Line but it's not a winner in my beauty book. I wonder if it will make a difference if I buy the shade in Almond and give it another try, we will see... I have to remind myself that this product is light weight sheer to medium coverage and nothing like foundation. 


Maybe if you have perfect skin (because I don't) that just needs a little moisture you’d love this product.


Pros: Inexpensive $3.00usd, Local Target Stores, Nice Packaging, key ingredients such as Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E
Cons: Lack of color selections

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...