Sunday, May 22, 2011

Review: OPI Black Shatter Nail Polish


So yesterday I had some free time to try out my OPI Black Shatter Nail Polish that I ordered from Amazon months ago but didn't have the chance to test it out and in addition I was pregnant and couldn't stand the smell. This is my first OPI nail polish purchased. I'm more of a beauty on a budget and I like Sinful Colors nail polish because of the variety of colors they have available and plus for only $1.99usd you can't beat that!


Note I applied two coats of Sinful nail polish, then a coat of OPI black shatter nail polish and lastly with a top coat for shine. I'm impressed with OPI black shatter nail polish and glad I did invest my money into this product.


My favorite nail color is Let's Meet by Sinful Colors, it's such a spring color! loves it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...