Friday, May 13, 2011

My April Favorites

My favorites for the month of April 

I love this Style & Co. Gold watch that I got for myself at Macy's two months ago $25

Ring is from H &M, the birth year of my newborn (Year of the Rabbit)

I honestly say I love the Revlon ColorStay Foundation (liquid). I have this in Toast 370 and use it with my favorite brush, the Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush F80. It blends very well and gets the job done. I only use this foundation when I'm running errands and a special event or family event. Next to it is my all-time favorite Bronzing Powder I like to use it to contour and highlight. NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder Bronze/Gold.

I'm currently replacing my EOS lip balm to Nivea- A Kiss of Recovery in SPF 6
I never realized Revlon Lipstick in Blush 035 is such a pretty color to my skin tone which really make my lips stand out.
The Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (waterproof) in Glam Black is my favorite for now


The ELF Concealer Pencil and Brush I like to use to cover any acne scarring and blemishes and also like to apply it to my eyebrows

The Eco Tools Kabuki Brush is so soft I use it to apply my powder

The Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Buffer works like magic and I love the smell. I'm continuing to use this product for at least 4 months after my little girl is born so it can help me regain my skin tone and in addition for my flabby tummy shrinks.

and I have to save the best for last, The Real Deal Concealer Serious Coverage in Medium Deep O em geeeee this concealer is "The Real Deal" It matches my under tones and blends very well. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...