Friday, April 1, 2011

22 Days Left In My Pregnancy!

Sorry for the lack of not blogging. So yes it's my last trimester and I have 22 days left in my pregnancy and I'm so ready for her arrival!


Can I just say I do feel the heaviness in my belly like major! This week I experience a feeling of "dropping" and added weight as she slips lower into my pelvis and it feel like a striking pain sometimes. As a second-time Mom, I really try to stay off my feet but I just can't allow myself to sit still or lay there and I'd rather be active. Most important, I'd learned that the discomfort wouldn't last forever (pelvic pressure) and that it would be repaid a million times over with a perfect, precious little person. I do look "extra" pregnant lol and as of today I'm 130 lbs.and feel like I'm about to Pop instantenously (because second babies tend to be low)! I cut down on sodium a lot which may explain why I don't appear to be rounded and swollen and for Lent is no chocolate whatsoever! 


With my second pregnancy it's still a thrilling adventure because I get to share every precious moment with my 5 year old daughter, and my family because when I had my first, I was living out of state with no family support. So I say this, it comes with its own surprises. 
I consider myself as "SuperMom and SuperWoman" because I don't sweat the small stuff and I'm more relaxed. I don't have those weird highs and lows nor mood swings or anything with this pregnancy. I guess because I know what to expect this time around and not let anxiety take over me. 
As you may know as a second-time Mom, it's more of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel because second labors tend to be faster, much faster!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...