Monday, March 7, 2011

Yes To Carrots C the Difference Exfoliating and Soothing Mud Mask



I picked up two of these beauty products at Ross earlier today while window shopping and had to invest my money into this.
Retail: ~$22.05
Price Paid: $2.99
Key Ingredients
Blended with Carrot Seed Oil, Carrot Juice, and Dead Sea Mud
(Paraben Free)
Instructions
Apply a thin layer of mask all over your cleansed face, avoiding eyes and mouth (using in circular motion). Allow to penetrate and dry for 5 minutes. Remove using a damp cloth. Splash with cool water and pat dry. Most importantly, see how pretty you look!

Size: 50ml (1.7 fl oz)


The next product I want to purchase is Yes To Carrots Soothing Eye Gel.
For: Sensitive Skin (that's ME!)
I'm so insecure about my dark circles and so tired of testing out different concealers. It's costly for different brands and so many trips to buy at different department and drugstores. I want my eyes to be beautiful, so Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel will gently calms, soothes and smooths my radiant eyes, which I desperately need. It will reduce puffiness, brightening dark circles, tightening and cooling skin.
  • Dead Sea Minerals 
  • Paraben, & SLS Free







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...