Sunday, March 6, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick and Lipgloss Swatches

I picked up two more drugstore lipgloss and lipstick at Walgreens.
 I absolutely love this color! It's the New Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid 012.
It's weightless gloss that makes lips POP with 5X more shine than patent leather.


I added PEACH 075 to my collection. This lipstick is a cream color (my favorite), no shimmer or glitter, slight sheen. It is a little sheerer than Soft Nude but totally buildable. If you noticed in any of my color/shade picks, I'm afraid of dark lipsticks lol. 
My favorite part about this lipstick: It is a more subtle way to achieve young but sophisticated old Hollywood glamor! This color looks very polished and elegant actually.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...