Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Skin: Sensitive

My skin is super sensitive that  it's easily irritated. I'm on a mission to find the right and full coverage and no longer feel the need to shy away from make-up to cover up my imperfections and flaws. I use to prefer the natural look and was using Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation (best light coverage for sensitive skin) for many years because I prefer the natural look of it but I'm no longer a fan on minerals makeup. As years passed by with aging and acne scars, looking through of all my pictures, I'm not impressed nor do I see it hides my imperfections. My biggest fear is there are some products may cover up the breakouts and may also play a preventive role as well, but I'm afraid of irritation. Luckily for Make-Up Guru's, Inspiring Make-Up Artists, and Beauty Bloggers and makeupalley.com, I get to listen and watch videos, read reviews and hear opinions of a products which is very helpful in my case. 


The next non-irritating Medium- to Full-Coverage Foundations for Sensitive Skin that I will try:

*Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Liquid: pigmented foundation can be applied lightly for a sheer finish, or layered for fuller coverage. 
Retail: $42.00

*COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation: a foundation that would hide fine lines and wrinkles so that women could always look their best and easily glides on skin to have that glow. SPF 22
Retail: $13.00
*Nars Sheer Glow and Sheer Matte Foundation
Retail $42.00

*According to MAC foundation finder, for full coverage, matte finish and golden-yellow undertones, the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation would be a good fit in C6 which retail at $26.50
and also Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC42 both are for longwearing and for oily skin.

** I'm currently using the following foundations and depending on my day and mood it changes:
Revlon Colorstay in Toast
Revlon Photoready in Medium Beige and Golden Beige
Coastal Scents Liquid HD Foundation in ST-5 and 5B

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...