Sunday, March 6, 2011

Eyeliners

I like my Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black 501. This is my HG liquid eyeliner! The Felt tip is very easy to control and I love how smooth it glides on but I do recommend to let it dry because I accidentally smear it (2nd picture below). It do lasts me the whole day without disappearing as it claims: All-day wear up to 8 hours. It's super (blackest) black and gives my eye look great definition. You can also build it up to a thicker line if you want a dramatic look (apply slightly heavier at outer corners).








Has anyone tried NYC Liquid Eyeliner (860 Jet Black)It's really affordable for the price it retails for about $2. I like mine so it's a HIT: 
Pros and What it claims: "Long-wearing, smudge-proof formula. Fragrance-free, hypo-allergenic." pigmented; it has a fairly matte finish. I only need one coat. The brush, it’s quite slender and is basically a few bristles NOT a felt tip, which may be harder to control. (yes indeed) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...