Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer and Custom Cover Cream Samples

I keep seeing this ad about Dermablend and I did some research so I decided to placed an order but for samples onlyI'm afraid I will buy the wrong shade. It's a little expensive for a Sample set of the Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer and Dermablend Custom Cover Cream of $7.50 each and free shipping. I have nothing to lose I might as well try the samples to find my shade and be happy with it.




  • A natural looking finish that is smudge & water resistant. Neither greasy nor heavy.
  • Complete coverage achieved applying only a minimal amount. A little goes a long way.
  • For all skin types, fragrance-free, sensitivity tested. Non-comedogenic -it won't clog pores.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...