Sunday, March 6, 2011

About ME: 30 Day Challenge (late)

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like:

One thing that will happen for me is settling. I will be a home-owner and once I have the key to my House I will be content. I will always consent in the spiritual, romantic sense, reality and common sense. Because without knowledge and what I believe, my future will not be rewarding even as of today so I look forward to each day as a blessing and thank our Father because He is Good To Me All The Time.
I want my future to include a lot of adventures and love. Laughter and sorrow. I am a woman of unconditional love so I hope to be married and raise a God-fearing and God-loving family. I hope to live in community with the local body of believers and able to witness the redemption of the lives of my parents, sister, uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, and friends. 
I enjoy the wonderment and endless possibilities.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...