Friday, February 18, 2011

Tired of Bad Hair Days

I'm on a mission to find some hair products to help with my dry scalp and condition my hair. Usually for this month, we still experienced the cold "winter" season until March arrives. I refuse to use head and shoulders! I don't know why but I'm too ashame to even touch the bottle. I did some research and came upon LUSH Cosmetics. It appears their TOP 5 Hair Products caught my eye and I'm looking into investing these bad boys.
R&B Hair Moisturizer $18.95
  • Ideal for dry hair
  • Treat to moisturize and control frizzy, soothe dry scalps with calming oat milk (tropical butters and candelilla wax)
  • Smells like Orange Blossom
Big Shampoo $22.95
I need Volume in my hair so I like the Pros of this product.
  • It will soften hair and citrus juices is for shine
  • Full of vitamins, salt is full of minerals and trace elements





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...