Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Randoms

So I'm a little behind in my 30Day Challenge. When I wake up, it's 1:42 am pst, I'll do Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself. I Promise You. But I'm afraid to say Bible lol.


Still no luck in finding Physician's Formula Happy Booster Powder & Blush at Target or Rite-Aid... I'm on a mission to find it unless I'm not looking hard enough and at the right department stores.


Well I did went to Rite-Aid yesterday and purchased some Revlon Colorstay and Revlon Photoready and also Maybelline FITME foundations. All I have to say I should have did a swatch on my jawline but I was such in a hurry to pick up my daughter from school that I have to do a return and exchange for a darker shade.


The Revlon Photoready, which I already bought two in the past year or so and didn't match my skin: Natural Beige and Cool Beige. But this time I went for a darker shade of Caramel because Rich Ginger had a tint of red and I know for sure would not match my skin tone. But I failed! lol I may have to mixed Golden Beige with Caramel because there's no other shade in between. 
For the Revlon Colorstay, I got it for my twin sister in Toast and matches perfectly! But it didn't have my shade in Golden Caramel. (Yes my twin is a shade darker than me).
And lastly for the Maybelline FITME foundations, I got them in 310 Sun Beige and also 235 Pure Beige. Well... I failed again! ugh. Rite Aid don't have samples like wal-mart so I couldn't test them. So my agenda for tomorrow is to get two bottles of 320 in Honey Beige.
For all four foundations it only cost me $30.00usd and yesssss no tax in Oregon :) for buy one get one half off at Rite Aid.
Here is a picture I took via mobile but too much lighting. (hint: I need a new phone and put that upgrade in at t-mobile)
 I love Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Packaging!
 My favorite curler for the moment ELF Eyelash Curler $1.00usd



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...