Wednesday, February 9, 2011

About Me: 30Day Challenge

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself
Basic:
01 This Is Channa
02 Year of The MONKEY: Smart, Sly, Flexible, Good Memory: 80's baby
03 Cancer Of The Crab: Summer Baby
04 I have an identical twin sister, two younger sista's and one baby brother
05 I am of Cambodian descent, American born and raised in the US

06 I have a beautiful daughter and we are expecting our second child together
Hobbies:
07 I love reading novels and addicted to beauty magazines
08 Photo-scrapping 
09 Photography

Random:
10 I don't like to watch the local News it's too depressing
11 I'm addicted to sweets
12 My favorite espresso is White Chocolate Mocha with Whip Cream (for the moment it's decaf because of my pregnancy)
13 I love Thai Orchids and any flowers
14 I'm a dog lover but not a cat lover WOOF!

15 Love Sports
16 I like to cook and entertain family and friends
17 I'm my boyfriend stylist
18 Favorite TV SHOWS: Monk, anything on HGTV and Food Network, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Melrose Place (new), Lost, and Reality shows are: The Amazing Race.
19 My favorite websites: Google.com, GlobalGrind.com, Youtube.com, Twitter.com, Facebook.com, Cambodianallianceforthearts.com, Monicarose.com, and Mytv.taiseng.com
20 My style icon is Rachel Bilson, Blake Lively, Kourtney Kardashian and Keri Hilson
21Favorite Books: The Bible and The Purpose-Driven Life
22 I'm a Thai Lakorn Drama Junkie
23 I love raisnuts and peanut M&M
24 Black Forest Cake is my weakness
25 I love love love Rocky Road Ice-Cream and strawberry fruit bars from Dreyers
26 I never had chicken pox
27 I'm afraid of heights
28 Favorite colors: Black, Purple, anything with Blue and NOW PINK!!!
29 I'm claustrophobic
30 I'm a RnB type of bish and ol skool 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...