Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius released tracks for upcoming Solo Album 
Late Nights & Early Mornings:





1. Anticipation (Intro)
2. With You
3. Late Nights & Early Mornings
4. Hope She Cheats On You (With A Basketball Player)
5. Far Away
6. Lose Myself
7. Your Hands
8. I Want You To Stay
9. Sour Times
10. Tears
11. Chasing Clouds
12. The Break Up Song





Keyshia Cole on Conan O'Brian 1.19.2011





I heart Jessie J! She is so talented and I love her voice














 What is most important to you when looking for someone to date?
Personality, I need someone I can talk to
Looks, physical attraction is a must
Money, I don't want to have to support someone



Flashback Video: Keyshia Cole "LOVE"






Kim Kardashian reveled no album in the works

via billboard.
I'm glad :) because I honestly didn't think she was that singer material type. I love the way she is now.




OMG, what is that 'red mop thing' on Rihanna's head?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...