Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beauty, Ink, M.I.A= About Me

Please check out the only and only talented Precious from her Youtube make-up tutorial: 

Look like Angelina Jolie !!!!! Make-up Transformation

(She does an awesome job of CELEBRITY TRANSFORMATIONS)







It's still cold where I live and thank goodness for EOS it helps my lips from getting chapped because I really have sensitive lips regardless if I try to exfoliate it with a clean toothbrush.






*INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE* A Hot Mom is someone who finds the glamour in motherhood. That no matter how chaotic her life may be, she still finds the time to take care of herself because she knows that only by striving to be her best, can she be at best for her family and love ones. A Hot Mom is someone who ACTS not merely reacts. She CREATES her life and not just watch things happen. She make things happen! 








Mila Kunis Makeup by MakeupByLeinaBaaaby






A must-have De-Slick Mattifying Powder


It's lightweight, an oil-absorbing rice powdery and the lavender shade applies invisibly and works on every skin tone, from dark chocolate to palest porcelain. Yeah for me because I'm medium tone and do have oily skin which I fight everyday.





Is it too early for the 10 Most Anticipated Albums LIST of 2011???!!!
That I will blog tomorrow if I have time... #ontothenextone




I'm so stoked about next month! Finally I've been waiting for my upgrade with T-mobile to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab!!! This tablet comes with 7 inch screen i.e TFT-LCD with support for Wi-Fi connectivity and 3G HSPA. This device only weighs 380 grams and also got a camera for video calls. The downfall of this, you cannot make calls but I honestly don't care. I would keep it as my 'little black book' aka Laptop On The GO. Now that's what you call convenient

Chris Brown shows off new ink
I like it!



Did anyone see Drizzy Drake's chest... sorry brah, but I'm not feelin' it lol












Okay so I haven't blog or been on facebook and I closed my twitter account @miSS_channa...
There was a point in my life I had to remove myself from the social network and my friends. I was tired of the negative people that I was surrounding myself and it felt very unhealthy.
So I took some time off and focus on myself, my Family and most important my home. During the process, my boyfriend and I learned that we were expecting a little one in the Spring. We're over joyed and blessed because our 5 year old daughter is now a big sister and our family is growing. 
So I just wanted to take some time to express my thoughts and feelings on this blog why I was M.I.A.


First of all, not 'Everyone Can't Be in Your Front Row'

I learned that life is a theater and you have to invite your audience very carefully. Not everyone is spiritually healthy and mature enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in my life that needs to be loved from a distance. I'm not saying this sarcastically but being Real. It's amazing what I can accomplish when I let go, or at least minimize my time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships, friendships and fellowships! I'm the type who observe all relationships/friendships around me and pay attention to which ones lift and which ones lean. Which ones are encouraging and which ones discouraging or should I say Misery Loves Company?!?! and which ones are on a path of growth up hill and which ones are going downhill. When I leave certain people, I do feel better and I have no regrets... not looking back just forward. Because they are the ones who always have drama or don't really understand, know and appreciate me and the gift that lies within them (some needs to bite their tongue). When I seek growth, peace of mind, love and truth, it's easier for me to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW as a privileged and who should be moved to the balcony of MY life. (I made my decisions and I'm Fully Content) I Understand that I cannot change the people around me... but I can most definitely change the people I am around! 

#Quote: 'Just because no one has shown up who can love you on your level, doesn't mean you sink to theirs.'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...