Friday, April 23, 2010

Hot or Not, Gadgets, Thai Lakorn, Video Vixen, New Music

New $100 Bills: Government Reveals New Design
Photobucket




HOT or NOT?!
Hayden Panettiere Chops Off Long Hair!!!
Photobucket

Drake attended a party at the Gold Room the other night with Maliah Michel
Photobucket
"Miss Me" minus Lil Wayne's verse
"yeah, I’m in the city of the purple sprite
someone tell Maliah I’m on fire she should work tonight
call her King of Diamonds and tell China it be worth the flight
I’ll be at my table stacking dollar’s to the perfect height
work something (?) something basis
she just tryna make it so she right gettin naked
I don’t judge her I don’t judge her
but I could never love her cause to her I’m just a rapper"



Get The Oprah Moblie App!
Photobucket

Photobucket
If you have the iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Palm you can download The Oprah Mobile App!







Pinky Savika in Elle Magazine (April 2010)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket
Read Rosa Acosta's Blog: Anorexia, Bulimia & The Battle To Look Perfect

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Exclusive only on VIBE









NEW MUSIC FROM TREY SONGZ
Photobucket
Download:Trey Songz – "Already Taken"


NEW MUSIC FROM MONICA
Photobucket
Download: Monica f/ Notorious B.I.G. & Missy Elliott – "Everything to Me (Remix)"


We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~unknown




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...