Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beauty, Video Vixens and Out Of The Closet

Jessica doesn't brush teeth every day = FAIL and disgusting!!!
She will be a guest on Ellen this afternoon.
Jess shared,
"My teeth are so white and I don’t like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss every day. But, I don’t brush them every day.”

"I’ll use a shirt or something," Jess continued. "I know it’s gross but I always have fresh breath. It’s really weird, but I have great breath."
Weird, I might add, anywho... on to the next one.






Sandra Bullock files for Divorce and Adopt Child
Photobucket
Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from Jesse James and is the proud mother of an adopted baby boy! He's so adorable. Most Def will be a star☆


And congratulations to Rihanna on being named one of the "World's Most Beautiful" in People Magazine.

Anyone in Paris??? According to casting.fr yesterday they were looking for 10 beautiful, sexy, and glamorous girls for Rihanna’s "Te Amo" music video, which is said be shot in Paris, on April 29. They will pay 200-300€ for each girl. I read somewhere that Fatima will do the choregraphy but who knows...








Mother's Day Is Aroud The Corner
Photobucket
I would like this pretty Coach Enamel Heart Domed Ring ($78) and OP Art Hinged Bangle ($98) *hint hint*











Maliah Michele is gettin her shine on and expressing her feelings about her boo boo Drake and calls him "inspirational"

Photobucket
You can listen to the audio on Miss Info's Page








So what's up with Stacey Dash? She is starring in The Game's in his new vid "Shake" and also on Rick Ross' leading lady in his video.
Photobucket





Christina Aguilera Dances In Her Lingerie — At Church! (snippet)




Robert of Day26 announced he's Gay?! WoW
Photobucket

Spotted on Necole Bitchie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...