Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Music, Look Of The Day, New Music Videos, Out and About

R. Kelly feat. Ciara “Orgasm”. This is a hot Track!
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD:Orgasm
Source: This song is from DJ Smallz & DJ Neptune’s Southern Smoke TV Vol 3 Mixtape


LOOK OF THE DAY
PhotobucketBeautiful Ashanti aka Thicky Thighs
PhotobucketNicky Hilton
PhotobucketCiara
PhotobucketRihanna with her two younger brothers Rorrey and Rajad to see the Broadway musical The Lion King (August 28th).
PhotobucketMaria Sharapova

Bey is on top of her Game! I'm diggin the LOREAL ad
Photobucket

I love Letoya! She blew me away in this performance.




Here is Teairra Mari's new promos for her forthcoming sophomore album ‘At That Point’.
I'm not sure if I would buy her forthcoming album but who knows.I do love the pics.Very NICE
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Now this is what you call a HOT video: MJB feat. Drizzy "The One"

Not sure if this is the official cover of Rihanna for Vogue's Magazine
September 2009 issue.
It's Killa!
Photobucket
SOURCE: Rihannadaily


Out And About:
Rihanna in Long Island leaving a surgery clinic( Aug. 28th)
thPhotobucketAh the Booties is to die for!!! Too effin cute.
Images via JustJared


R.I.P. to DJ AM
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...