Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Music From Jennifer Lopez and Racial Slurs

It's Jenny from the Block- J-Lo is back with her single "What is love" hmmm I kinda like it...



What Is Love - Jennifer Lopez




One Love - Jennifer Lopez


Carmelo Anthony's Fiance- La La Gets Angry After Dallas Maverick Fans' Racial Comments






Now these kick are HOT: R+Evolution by Jay-Z




One person I would LOVE to b**** slap in the face is Spencer Pratt from THE HILLS: Dude thinks he can Rap and he call himself the WHITE Rapper of JAY-Z! oh NO NO NO lol


I'm not a pink girl but to any divas who can pull it off, I will mos def give them props: Cuz you a Go Girl!!!
too cute



I honestly thought Yung Berg was kiddin' around bout his Mixtape via twitter but I'm wrong. so here it is:






And did anyone see the Twitpic of Lenny Kravitz and his cake? can I say mmm mmm! Hey us girls Love us some cute cakes too...



Nicki Minaj: beam me up scotty mixtape





Lauren London Pregnant???with Lil wayne
(that's what they say but who knows) She’s been MIA these past 5 months...hmm



Fringed Black Dresses???? I say no- I like it the simple black dress





Flo-Rida with Brenda Song?!!! huh really. First Vivica Fox said she was feelin him and possibility they could get together and the next couple of days a photo of him and his girlfriend... or maybe he just fishing around... perhaps.




Drake: Take You Down




I really wish Drake come out & perform to the City of Red Roses "Portland" but I guess were not a big Hip-Hop Community. Yes, we suck....

well here is my video of the Day: Drake doin' the stanky legg lol..so cute:






Show Off - Ginuwine Feat. RL (of Next)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...