Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Music

My Song for the day[repeat that is lol]

LISTEN: Ron Browz Ft Keri Hilson, Juelz Santana-Simple

I'm diggin this new joint:
LISTEN: Drumma Boy Ft. Rick Ross, Lil Scrappy & Pastor Troy-Stop N Stare

LISTEN: Twista Ft. Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman-Walkin On Ice



Its Our VeryOctobersOwn:
Drake isn’t ashamed to say he writes his own rhymes (selective)


I can't wait for his album 'Thank Me Later' when it comes out...


LISTEN: DJ Semtex - Drake Interview



I'm not feeling this kick: Nike Blazer High



These are the R+Evolution by Rocawear


I was on twitter last night and I guess word is going around bout cassie and her so-called Warning Explicit Photos "hacked and leaked"... ran thru the pics, in my opinion, there not explicit. It's just tatas...no biggy but when your in the public eye, you will infact get criticism from other artists and people...
PEOPLE she's human! thats her bizness! Let it GO


LISTEN: Maino ft. T-Pain-All The Above

Alright and Lil Wayne Introduces Nicki Minaj as the first lady of YoungMoney





so I'm on twitter and I do Follow Asher Roth but for an upcoming artist to say "nappy heads" and etc... I'm disgusted and nor do I want to hear what his music is all about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...